1. Tune in to the Kojo Namde Show at 12:30pm today for “Kojo for Kids.” Bill Nye the Science guy will be on — and he’ll be taking questions from kid callers only!
2. Now is a great time to try Kiwi Co, the activity box subscription for kids. You can read more about our experience with it in this KFDC post (just be sure to note that it’s from a few years ago and that giveaway is no longer running — but you can still get 30% off the first month).
3. Kind of funny to share an article from AARP on KFDC, but this one has some good advice for right now.
4. One of my favorite artists, The Tallest Man on Earth, has been live streaming concerts from his quarantine digs on Fridays, and they are easily a highlight of my weeks. The last one was all request covers, and it was phenomenal.
5. Quarantine (The Soundtrack) 😂
If you enjoyed this post — found it informative, inspiring, or it just made you smile — please share!