1. Dr. Seuss story time like you’ve never heard before is perfect for this rainy day — or any day, really. (And parents will dig it, too!)
2. Art Jamz, the studio that offers painting parties for all ages, is now helping you bring the experience home with virtual painting lessons and at-home paint kits. Choose from three kits at different price points ranging from $10-$100. They come complete with everything you need to have your own paint party experience, including a stretch canvas available in either mini or small, 5 paint colors, 2 paint brushes, and an artist mustache. Then sign up for a live virtual lesson with one of their talented instructors. Make it a family activity and inspire creativity for the whole gang!
3. A great way for kids (and adults, if you’re feelin’ it) to be active indoors on a rainy day: Kidz Bop Dance Party!
4. Are you there, Judy? It’s me, Cheryl. Listen to the one and only Cheryl Strayed interview the one and only Judy Blume on her Sugar Calling podcast.
5. John Krasinski has been delivering Some Good News during these coronatimes. It’s a feel-good, and he’s as likable as ever.
*Bonus (because I just can’t help myself): A heads-up for tomorrow!
If you enjoyed this post — found it informative, inspiring, or it just made you smile — please share!