Choosing a preschool is a big decision, and it’s one you want to feel great about. You want your child to be happy, to make friends, and to learn the academic and social skills needed for kindergarten. Plus, a location and schedule that’s convenient for you also helps.
Learn how parents found the right mix of curriculum, teachers, environment, and convenience with Bright Horizons in this video and then find a center near you and schedule a personal visit.
This post is sponsored by Bright Horizons Early Education and Preschool®, however, I only promote programs, places, and events that I genuinely believe in and think will be of interest to KFDC readers.
With multiple locations in the Greater DC area you’re sure to find a center near you. When you attend an open house you will be able to:
• Meet engaging teachers
• Visit the bright, beautiful classrooms
• Learn about their world-class curriculum
• Find out how parent/teacher partnerships contribute to your child’s success
• Discover how your child’s interests are incorporated into classroom experiences
In addition, special activities are planned each day for Week of the Young Child, an annual celebration of Bright Horizons’ youngest learners and the educators and families who support them.
See for yourself why Bright Horizons is a perfect place for children to learn, explore, and grow. There’s no need to RSVP – just show up!
This post is sponsored by Bright Horizons, however, I only promote places, programs, and services that I genuinely believe in and think would appeal to KFDC readers.
Are you trying to find the perfect fit for your child’s early education? Attend a Bright Horizons Open House even and find out what sets them apart from the rest.
Several Open House events are taking place this spring at Bright Horizons locations all around the DC-Metro area where you can:
* Meet engaging teachers * Visit the bright and beautiful classrooms * Learn about their world-class curriculum * Discover how children’s interests are incorporated into classroom experiences * Find out how parent/teacher partnerships contribute to your child’s success