Every year around this time, I take a little break over the holiday weekends. So, just like the modified title, I’m keeping this round-up simple — but definitely not leaving you hanging. The links below will still lead you to loads of ideas to fill the next few days with as much (or little) activity as you want, including holiday happenings and ongoing and seasonal fun. You can also check KFDC on Instagram and Facebook for any updates or extra ideas that might arise.
Merry Christmas (& Happy Chanukah) to all… and to all a Happy Weekend!
The 2022 KFDC Guide to the Holiday Season Around DC
Where to Go and What to Do Around DC During Winter Break 2022
Off the Beaten Path Museums Around DC
Winter Lineup of Live EntertainmentIce Skating Around the DC Area
The Best Places in the DC Area to Spend A Beautiful Day Outdoors with the Kids
The KFDC Guide to Exploring Baltimore with Kids
Serenity Now: 10 Places to Find Peace and Calm in DC
Ride On: Bike Routes for Everyone Around the DC Area
***MORE GOOD STUFF***
* 22 Good Things that Happened in 2022
* The best DC area Chinese restaurants open on Christmas (IYKYK).
* Tom Sietsma’s 7 favorite places to eat right now.
* The 10 best children’s books of 2022, according to Smithsonian Magazine.
* The most liked Instagram post ever.
* The real game of life.
* Zelensky Recalled Us to Ourselves
* Artists we lost…in their words.