1. Happy Thanksgiving! 🧡🦃 Looking for a pre-feast activity? Take a hike, stroll a garden, go for a bike ride. For some post-feast fun, take the fam to one of the holiday light displays around the area. Many are open on Thanksgiving, and it’s a nice way to wind down the evening and/or walk off the turkey.
2. Of course, you can also skip the activities: 6 Steps to a Great Thanksgiving Nap.
3. In case you missed it, the KFDC 2020 Holiday Gift Guide went up last night. I put a ton of thought into it to make it relevant for this unique time, so I really hope it’s helpful as you head into the holiday season.
4. Food52’s Thanksgiving Cooking Playlist is pretty awesome.
5. Simple and beautiful… What are you thankful for this year?