1. How about a story time that’s out of this world — literally? Kids can enjoy Story Time from Space as astronauts read children’s books from the International Space Station.
2. Annmarie Sculpture Garden, the wonderful arts center in Calvert County, has an online hub for creative inspiration while the grounds and exhibits are closed. AMG@Home has ideas for art projects, nature activities, photo tours of the garden and galleries, virtual events, and more.
3. The Wharf’s annual Running of the Chihuahuas can’t happen at the riverfront location this year, so they’re hosting the event online. Join the virtual Cinco de Mayo celebration they present their favorite pups from Runnings past. Check out all the cute Chihuahuas and order a fiesta from one of your favorite Wharf restaurants for take out and delivery. You can also enter a giveaway for a chance to win a Pacifico prize pack. Ole!
4. How convenient that Cinco de Mayo falls on Taco Tuesday.
5. Another very important read for today.
If you enjoyed this post — found it informative, inspiring, or it just made you smile — please share!