Blossom Kite Festival Postponed

The National Cherry Blossom Festival just announced that due to the inclement weather in the forecast for tomorrow, March 27, the Blossom Kite Festival will be postponed.  A new date will be announced on Monday, March 28.

That gives you a little more time to pick out a killer kite to fly around the Washington Monument .  I’ll post the new date as soon as it’s announced.

If you’re now looking for things to do with the kids tomorrow, here are some other events and activities going on this weekend.

Leave a Comment

Filed under Annual, DC, Festival

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *