1. Half of our KFDC crew (and a few friends) went skiing at Timerberline for the first time this past weekend. A post about it is coming soon, but the gist: They give the West Virginia resort a big thumbs up!
2. The real estate website, Redfin, recently shared Unique Things to Do in Alexandria: 11 Things to Experience as a Newbie with recommendations for places to go and activities to enjoy from area bloggers. You might recognize at least one of them! 😉
3. A new exhibit is opening at the National Children’s Museum this Saturday, January 21. XOXO: An Exhibit About Love & Forgiveness provides children and caregivers the opportunity to think about and explore feelings to help them understand, appreciate, and express their emotions through facial expressions, words, movement, art-making, and other hands-on activities. Read more about the museum here.
4. I’m on the hunt for a cute shacket! Anyone else? Three options I’m looking at: This yellow plaid, a nice soft gray, and this teddy version.
5. 17! ❤️❤️❤️ (And a little flashback about it.)