For another weekend, I’m keeping it simple as we wind down 2022. This post doesn’t contain the usual round-up of event listings, but these links will still lead you to ideas galore to help fill the next few days with as much (or little) activity as you want. You can also check KFDC on Instagram and Facebook for any updates or extra ideas that might arise.
Happy Weekend! And a very Happy New Year to all!
Family New Year’s Eve Celebrations to Ring in 2023
The 2022 KFDC Guide to the Holiday Season Around DC
Where to Go and What to Do Around DC During Winter Break 2022
The Best Places in the DC Area to Spend A Beautiful Day Outdoors with the Kids
Off the Beaten Path Museums Around DC
Winter Lineup of Live Entertainment
Ice Skating Around the DC Area
The KFDC Guide to Exploring Baltimore with Kids
Serenity Now: 10 Places to Find Peace and Calm in DC
Ride On: Bike Routes for Everyone Around the DC Area
***MORE GOOD STUFF***
* Washington Post’s annual Out/In List.
* New Year’s Eve food and drink ideas, including bites that kids will like.
* Free and discounted rides through New Year’s Eve.
* Places to go for New Year’s Day brunch.
* Best comedy podcasts of 2022.
* McSweeney’s Top 20 of 2022
* Best bit at the Kennedy Center Honors ❤️
* Great question…