1. In case you haven’t heard, there’s winter weather on the way — just in time for the official start of winter. You’ll likely be seeking inside things to do and places to go, so keep The Great Indoors list handy. It has over 100 ideas for outings around the area that take place in the warm comfort of, well, the great indoors.
2. And if the weather has you hanging at home, check out the 35 best family movies of all time (according to Esquire, anyway). For newer, more grown-up things to watch, NPR’s picks for the best movies and TV of 2022 are really good.
3. I’ve heard and read great things about this game — and finally found it for a reasonable price! (It was sold out for awhile and only available from third party sellers for much more.)
4. Just a reminder about the KFDC Holiday Gift Guide. If you still need ideas for presents, you’ll find plenty that you can buy with the click of a button or a quick trip to a local shop, many of them supporting area businesses and people that help make DC the amazing, dynamic city it is.
5. Happy (4th night of) Hanukkah to all celebrating!