1. The PYO season has begun! A few farms around the area have opened their fields for pick-your-own strawberries, and even more will follow suit over the next few weeks. This KFDC post has details on where and when you can literally reap the fruit of your labor.
2. My friend, Margaret, just posted about a Spring Break trip to South Carolina — that we were on, too! Her guide, from her architecture and interior design professional’s POV, is awesome. (I’ll be sharing a post about the trip soon!)
3. Calling all young chefs! Sur La Table is offering a variety of Summer Cooking Series classes for kids and teens throughout the summer. Most sessions are five days long and taking place at locations around the area.
4. I’m not much into horse racing, but this is really cool to watch.
5. The latest Humans of New York series is such a moving and inspiring must-read (as most of them are). It’s in 12 parts, plus a couple of bonus posts, and starts here. When you’re done, be sure to follow this link and consider making a contribution — there’s a good chance you’ll want to after reading it all.