1. The National Museum of Women in the Arts has begun welcoming visitors again (perfect timing for Women’s History Month)! Hours are Monday – Saturday 10am – 5pm, and Sunday 12-5pm. Admission is $10/adult, $8/seniors and students, free for ages 18 and under. Reserve timed-entry tickets in advance. And heads-up: The first and third Sundays of every months are Free Community Days when there is no entry fee — and that includes this Sunday, March 7.
2. Starting this weekend, you can once again catch a movie from the comfort of your car at the Alexandria Drive-In. It’s an ideal way to enjoy some entertainment out of the house and social distance! See what’s playing this Friday and Saturday and what’s coming up later this month.
3. How to help kids regain their footing after a year of stress and disruption.
4. Did you know DC’s Zero Waste program includes compost drop-off locations? Right now, four sites are open on Saturday or Sunday, and more will open up in the spring. Go here to see the list of them along with composting tips, including what materials are accepted.
5. Wise words/lyrics from Dolly ❤️