1. A fun way to explore some of your favorite outdoor places and discover new ones: Geocaching! It’s like a scavenger hunt, and perfect for adding a little adventure to your outings. Even better, you can pick and choose where and when you want to do it. This KFDC post has info on how to get started.
2. Just in case you haven’t yet heard, all Smithsonian museums and the National Zoo are closing to the public as of today in response to rising Covid-19 rates. Outdoor Smithsonian gardens remain open. The National Gallery of Art and Sculpture Garden also closed this past Saturday.
3. Thanksgiving crafts for kids.
4. 100 Notable Books of 2020 from the New York Times.
5. A Thanksgiving quiz from McSweeney’s.