1. A new digital art exhibit opens at ARTECHOUSE today! Crystalline is a dazzling blue-hued immersive experience. Tickets are $12/child, $19/adult online ($17/child, $24 at door). Read about their COVD policies here. And look for a full KFDC review soon!
2. Get ready for Halloween virtually with the Spy Museum this evening. Spies in Disguise: Halloween Edition will help recruits (recommended for ages 8-13) and their handlers take their transformation to the next level by learning the top secret tradecraft used by spies on undercover missions. Join the program from 5:30-6:30pm. Admission is $20/family.
3. While international travel may not be possible right now, you can still enjoy European adventures. The annual Kids Euro Festival is going digital this year, offering families all over the world access to an extended virtual festival with a full 6 weeks of online programming — all of it free. From October 17 – November 29, tune in for performances, concerts, workshops, movies, storytelling, puppetry, dance, and more. Create your own Finland with Minecraft, do some pumpkin carving with Cypress, bake baguettes with France, and see what other Euro activities will be available.
4. 36 Essential Kids Halloween Movies
5. Tips for going apple picking… from The Onion. 🍎