1. Did you know you can visit parts of the Kennedy Center right now? Outdoor areas, the Grand Foyer, and The REACH — both inside and out — are open to explore. Be sure to check out visiting instructions and policies on the website. And don’t forget the grounds of The REACH transform into Victura Park, an outdoor family-friendly pop-up wine garden & café from Thursday afternoon – Sunday evening.
2. This evening from 5-8pm, kids in 5th-8th grades can join Adventure Theatre for a free Pre-Conservatory trial class online. The program was specifically created for students that enjoyed the singing, dancing, and acting aspects of Adventure Theatre’s elementary classes and want to transition to a new challenge. It’s the perfect fit for a young talented child who may have other activities during the week. There is no commitment to the program required to sign up for this trial class. Sign up here.
3. Why sending letters might help your loved ones during the pandemic.
4. We can never have too many voting PSAs — and this is a good one.
5. How awesome is this video? (Makes me happy yet wistful, and I can’t stop watching it.) 💜