1. Clarks Elioak, the delightful farm in Howard County, is open. The grounds are straight out of a fairytale, charmingly adorned with recovered installations from an old storybook park. A petting zoo and fairy forest are highlights right now. Pony rides and more fun are also available. It’s open Tuesday thru Sunday, 10am – 5pm. Admission is $8, and some activities are an extra small fee.
2. The Perseid meteor shower will be peaking over the next couple of nights. Get tips for viewing it.
3. If you don’t have a Costco membership, now is a great time to get one. Groupon is offering a one-year Costco Gold Star Membership Package with a $60 Costco shop card and $40 off an online order. (Note: Valid only for new members and those whose memberships expired prior to April 1, 2020.)
4. Experts predict what life will be like after a COVID-19 vaccine.
5. The Trader Joe’s What’s New page is a good one to bookmark.
If you liked this post — found it informative, inspiring, it made you smile, or it made you think — please share!