1. Something that many will be excited about: The National Arboretum reopens today! It will be on a limited basis to start — just Monday, Wednesday and Friday 1-5pm with only 200 cars allowed on the grounds at one time to limit the total number of visitors. Read more about the National Arboretum here and here. (Thanks to the Hill Rag for the heads-up on the reopening!)
2. Local business Happy Little Art Studio is offering “at home art experiences” in a box. They deliver or ship it right to your door. Even more, for every box they sell, a box will be donated — they are connecting with local groups to organize art kit donations for kids in need.
3. What Defund the Police means — and what you can do.
4. Black owned wine businesses.
5. A moving video of peaceful protests around the country.
If you enjoyed this post — found it informative, inspiring, or it just made you smile — please share!