This is a strange, unprecedented time. The coronavirus and its effects have impacted everyone — in both ways that we all share and ways that are unique to our particular situations. For me, it’s obviously affected KidFriendly DC given that it covers events and activities and places to go, just about all of which are canceled and closed right now. Sure, I could use this as a chance to take a break, but I like being productive and providing a useful resource to the DC community. So, instead of guiding readers as they navigate DC with kids, maybe I can help during this uncertain time by disseminating practical information, offering suggestions, and providing some smiles and laughs. These links, hopefully, do all of that, and I have even more ideas to come. And if there’s anything you’d like to see covered, feel free to let me know. In the meantime, stay healthy and safe!
* Washington City Paper’s very updated list of closures and cancellations.
* A quick comparison of symptoms.
* The Dos and Don’ts of Social Distancing.
* How to Help Others in the COVID-19 Crisis
* In the same vein as above, locally there is this.
* Tips for working from home. (I do and can vouch they are good.)
* Virtual Circle Time for those with little ones.
* Virtual museum tours while ours are closed.
* Italians in coronavirus lockdown sing together.❤️🇮🇹
* Perhaps the best email addressing coronavirus I’ve read so far.
* Right now, we can all use the smile this will bring.
* From The Borowitz Report… (Had to.)
Do you have some good, relevant links to share right now? If so, please do in the comments below!