1. If you’re looking for ideas for last minute Labor Day Weekend getaways, here are some destinations convenient from DC to consider.
2. The Big Bounce America, the world’s largest bounce house, is coming to the DC area starting this Friday. The massive touring inflatable event will run for two weekends, September 3-6 and September 10–12, at Rosecroft Raceway in Fort Washington, MD.
3. The 25 Best Sandwiches in the DC area, according to the Washington Post. Do you agree? What’s your favorite local sammie?
4. How you can help hurricane Ida victims.
5. A timely and moving Humans of New York… and a reminder that there are many important people working in our kids’ schools.