1. The Kreeger Museum in Northwest DC just reopened its Sculpture Garden. It’s limited capacity, so reservations are required. There is a suggested donation of $10/adult, $8/senior, student, military, and kids 12 & under are free.
2. The Hirshhorn has some new Kids at Home creative prompts, including a weaving project and watercolor painting — all of them related to art in the museum’s collection. There are a bunch of others to check out if you want even more art activities!
3. This weekend, Park Up DC, which has been bringing Drive-In movies to RFK, is featuring something else especially for adults. On Saturday, DC Improv presents Drive-In Comedy. The show will include stand-up by several local comedians. It starts at 9pm, and tickets are $35-50.
4. You can now use a phone to ride Metro!
5. My friend Darcy’s new list of 10 Happy Things for September is so good, as always.
If you liked this post — found it informative, inspiring, it made you smile, or it made you think — please share!