1. The Mansion on O Street, one of the neatest, most stunning spaces in DC (imo), is open for socially distanced tours and treasure hunts. Hours are 11am – 3pm, and online reservations are required. See more about the Dupont Circle locale in this KFDC post and this one.
2. Anyone for tennis? Registration is now open for Montgomery Parks tennis clinics for middle and high schoolers and adults at Pauline Betz Addie Tennis Center, ranging from beginner to advanced. Sign up at ActiveMONTGOMERY.org (search tennis).
3. A new treat shop just opened on Capitol Hill right by Eastern Market on 7th Street. Captain Cookie has all kinds of yummy cookies, ice cream, and edible cookie dough. Cool it down by getting an ice cream sandwich or cold bottle of milk to go along with your baked goods.
4. Just watched Little White Lie, a very compelling documentary about one woman’s journey as she discovers a family secret and navigates issues of race and identity. Highly recommend!
5. A Guide To U.S. Coronavirus Travel Restrictions… from The Onion. 😉
If you liked this post — found it informative, inspiring, it made you smile, or it made you think — please share!