1. ARTECHOUSE is reopening today, implementing special safety measures along with Hanami: Beyond the Blooms, a cherry blossom themed installation that was supposed to run in the spring. Tickets are $19-24/adult, $12-16/age 4-14 (the lower price is advance online purchase).
2. It may not be the same as visiting (especially that magnificent Great Hall), but the National Building Museum has a bunch of online activities for families.
3. Columbia Pike Drive-In Movie Nights begin this Saturday and will run weekly in July and August. Space is limited and registration is required and begins tyoday — subscribe to the newsletter to be among the first to receive the registration link.
4. Good advice for when your tween is bored.
5. A reboot of The Wonder Years from a new POV is in the works!
If you liked this post — found it informative, inspiring, or it just made you smile — please share!