1. While you can’t go in and explore DC’s most iconic sites right now, you can still view them from outside. Make one a destination for a family walk or bike ride if you live close enough. It’s a great opportunity to view our city’s grand memorials and buildings without the usual tourist crowds.
2. Join The Phillips Collection for a free Family Activity this evening. From 5-6pm, Celebrate Nature with Georgia O’Keefe as you explore two paintings guided by a museum educator, then do a related hands-on activity — all via Zoom. Sign up here.
3. From the Washington Post, an update on what you can (and cannot) do outside in the DC area.
4. 14 essays about finding joy in these coronatimes.
5. What would happen if coronavirus hit Disney. 😂
If you enjoyed this post — found it informative, inspiring, or it just made you smile — please share!