1. Is it just me, or do there seem to be more birds around lately? Whatever the case, now would be a good time for birding with kids — and the Audubon Society has ideas for easy ways to get them into it.
2. The National Museum of American History has an online hub with all kinds of suggestions for things kids can do at home. There are SparkLab “Try!” activities, family audio tours, a buffalo tracking game, and many more ways to explore the museum virtually.
3. Baltimore Magazine has an updated guide for getting outside in Maryland now that some restrictions have been lifted there.
4. Fancy sounding, but easy cocktails to make at home.
5. This new show starting on Netflix today sounds kind of like the Great British Baking Show but with flowers. I’m intrigued!
If you enjoyed this post — found it informative, inspiring, or it just made you smile — please share!