1. While we can’t be out and about in DC (and cities all over, for that matter), we can explore them virtually with Free Tours by Foot. View 3-5 minute clips on their Instagram and Facebook stories or watch longer videos on their YouTube channel — there are even 360* tours for some DC sites. They also offer audio tours, podcasts, and special social media events like a live chat with a tour guide about Lincoln’s last day coming up on April 14.
2. If, like me, you thought Peloton was just a stationary bike with spin class videos, think again. They actually have an app with loads of fitness classes, everything from yoga to strength training to audio running workouts to HIIT. Even more, they just introduced Peloton Family, fitness classes parents and kids can do together! FYI: You can get a 90-day free trial right now.
3. Fun masks and more merch from local artist Kelly Towles. (Note: These would require another cloth or filter inserted underneath, but they make for a really cool look!)
4. Children’s National Hospital has set up an online information hub for donating supplies and helping meet their needs during this time. And if you just want to express gratitude and send good wishes to their staff, you can add a message to this Kudoboard.
5. The Nats & José Andrés ❤️
PS: Chag Sameach to all celebrating Passover tonight!