1. The Greater DC Diaper Bank continues to do amazing, impactful work. In response to COVID-19, they have partnered with several other basic need provider organizations around the area to ensure all families have what they need during this tough time and have created Diaper Need Hubs, a place where families can get food and diapers at one location. In the last 10 days, they have distributed 500,000 diapers! The Diaper Bank needs support to keep this important work going. Please consider making a contribution to help them help others.
2. These virtual tours with 360-degree views of some of our nationals parks are really cool.
3. Foublie, founded by a local mom, is full of ideas for free food-based activities with young children. The guides are designed by child health, nutrition, and development experts and tested by their favorite “threenagers.” Each week, they add more recipes, crafts, and cooking lessons. Sign up to receive the guides here.
4. Stories of all kinds of workers on the coronavirus front lines.
5. Woohoo, Saturday night! Hence, Vulture’s list of 100 best movies on Netflix right now. (Most are for adults, but you’ll see a few family flicks, too.)
If you enjoyed this post — found it informative, inspiring, or it just made you smile — please share!